Dear Brothers & Sisters,
The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses have provided counsel (7/20 CLM Local Needs) around online platforms not endorsed by Jehovah's organization. For example, websites, profiles, software, apps. and similar. The concerns include those posing as Jehovah’s Witnesses, giving impressions of representing the organization, or offering spiritual provisions that should only come from the Faithful and Discreet Slave.
As fellow worshipers of Jehovah God we wholeheartedly support the Governing Body's counsel. (Psalms 112:1) Therefore, please note the following statement. (Ecclesiastes 7:27) We also encourage you to read our Disclaimer page.
1. We at Discover Bible Lands Inc. are baptized Jehovah’s Witnesses in good standing. Our global team includes elders, ministerial and full-time servants. (2 Corinthians 6:4a)
2. All JW Bible Tours produced by Discover Bible Lands Inc. are a supplementary ancient history resource, and do not replace any form of christian worship provided by The Faithful and Discreet Slave.
We firmly support the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses as the one and only channel for dispensing spiritual food. We have no desire to assume the God given responsibility of the Faithful and Discreet Slave. (Matthew 24:25)
3. Discover Bible Lands Inc. and DBL TV™ are not affiliated with or sponsored by JW.ORG, DONATE.JW.ORG, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, or any of its associations. We do not claim endorsement by the world headquarters of Jehovah’s Witnesses. (Proverbs 11:2)
4. Discover Bible Lands Inc. have never been involved with any bible tour initiatives produced by the Faithful and Discreet Slave. For example, bible tours arranged by the organization for special or international convention exhibits. Discover Bible Lands Inc. have we never leveraged off or benefited from the same for any gain.
5. Discover Bible Lands Inc. do not accept tips or donations, and encourage customers to donate their funds to the World Wide Work of Jehovah's Witnesses.
6. Our JW Tours are for Jehovah's Witnesses only. We facilitate the opportunity to travel to countries marked by bible history. Jehovah's Witnesses enjoy learning ancient history in a spiritually safe environment and vacation with fellow JW believers only. (Psalms 26:4) They desire an upbuilding and spiritually invigorating experience, whist avoiding the polluting effects of false religious propaganda and bad association. This comfort level is not new, and has been a long standing precedent. (Psalm 133:1)
7. Modern-day technology allows us to bring the bible lands tours to those who cannot travel for a variety of reasons. Hence, in addition to our JW Travel Tours we produce streamed bible lands pre-recorded videos. Our aim is to offer an alternative online tour without exposing anyone to harmful intruders. There are many benefits to this provision. To learn more please watch our Why Pay Per View? video. (Acts 20:29; 1 Timothy 4:1,2)
8. For years, brothers and sisters around the world have taken advantage of JW Bethel and JW museum group coach tours hosted by various Jehovah's Witnesses. There continues to be strong appetite for historical learning. (Psalm 1:2)
9. When visiting various cities, the Witnesses are encouraged to take a JW Bible Tour at the local museum. This has become common. A good example is New York City. World headquarters, Annual meeting, Gilead graduation, and conventions attract thousands of witnesses to take a bible tour at the New York MET museum. This private arrangement is organized by brothers and sisters. Athens, Berlin, Cairo, Israel, London, Paris, Rome, and Toronto are other examples. In principle, our tours are no different, and at times more beneficial. (1 Peter 1:22)
10. We do not provide spiritual instruction. We offer informative presentations out of love for biblical history. Our JW Bible Tours enhance and build your appreciation for our Father Jehovah and his word the Bible! (Romans 1:12)
11. Discover Bible Lands Inc. do not organize large social online gatherings or public messaging groups. (1 Corinthians 15:33)
12. We have a credible reputation and an established legacy since 1986. (Before the creation of social media, apps., and similar) For example, elders in special full time service choose to travel with us regularly. Our legitimate JW Bible Lands Tours and operations are well known. Many brothers and sisters over the years have enjoyed touring with us. (Psalm 18:26a; Ecclesiastes 7:1a) Our Reviews page provides encouraging testimonies.
13. DBL TV™ is an educational streaming tours resource. Your payment for these JW Streamed Bible Tours cover the ever increasing operational and production costs. Please enjoy our labour of love. (Philippians 4:5; James 3:17)
14. To legally arrange our JW Travel Tours, we use International Heritage Tours (IHT). They are a non-witness travel agency, located in Toronto Canada. IHT work with many religious groups and companies to accommodate custom group travel. Using IHT services do not conflict with our tours. We do not have dealings with any religious organization. Please read the Compliance page to learn more. (Romans 13:1)
15. Our online contact us and application forms request information to validate Jehovah’s Witnesses in good standing. This is necessary for our overseas JW Group Travel Tours. (Proverbs 13:16; 14:15; Acts 21:21)
16. We are conscious of the Governing Body's direction on Intellectual Property infringement. For example, we produce our own materials such as videos, photos, and maps. (Question From Readers, w18 April p. 30)
17. We do our best to follow the guidance on business dealings with fellow believers. Business: Watch Tower Publications Index 1986-2020
18. While every care is taken to ensure the accuracy of information presented, Discover Bible Lands Inc. cannot be held liable for any errors. (2 Timothy 2:15; 1 John 4:17)
19. We at Discover Bible Lands Inc. are determined to remain loyal and obedient to our God Jehovah. (2 Samuel 22:26; Proverbs 27:1; Hebrews 13:17a)
20. The production of our tours is a labour of love, and we derive much joy from facilitating an encouraging experience! (Nehemiah 8:8; Acts 17:1; 1 Corinthians 14:26, 1 Thessalonians 5:11)
May this statement address any doubts or concerns. We hope our assurance will put you at ease when considering our tours. Please reach out with any questions you have. We would love to hear from you!
Our warmest christian greetings and best wishes to you and your families. (3 John 2)
Your brothers and sisters,
We love you all dearly. It is a real privilege to experience this spiritual adventure with you!
Following our vetting process, all travel queries and bookings are handled by our travel agency International Heritage Tours. TICO license travel agency # 4274452
Copyright © 2019 Discover Bible Lands Inc.®, 2020 DBL TV™ - All Rights Reserved
LET THE PAST INSPIRE YOUR FUTURE™